Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Goodbye for now

The whole reason I started doing my blog daily was for my project 365 - to learn more about photography. And then I also liked posting a lot because that was how my parents kept in contact. To see their grandkids grow up and see what we were doing.

Now,  my family has started a private blog, that everyone writes weekly (usually) to keep in contact. It's fun and I love it! I love seeing my siblings and what they are doing. However, I feel like I'm being redundant in my writing. I show the same pictures on there as I do here, and I don't think my parents even check this blog anymore because we have the family one.

I know I have other friends, random people? etc. that check this blog occasionally, but for now I need to say goodbye to it. At least for a few months. I have other things I NEED to do, and have become more important than this. I still take pictures a lot of my kids, and I'm still learning about photography, but I don't have time to share all that now.

So until then, good bye. I will come back in several months or so.


2 comments:

  1. Ha!! I do still check your blog! I'm just a little behind sometimes! At least we'll get updates on the family blog! Love you!

    ReplyDelete