Saturday, November 15, 2014

Meet My Family

My brother got married about a month or so ago. It was awesome! I love having new additions to the family.

I realize I talk about my family a lot. I love them, they are my world! My mom wanted pics of everyone while we were all dressed up for the wedding. She doesn't have pics of her latest 3 grandchildren! Hence, the updated pictures.

Meet my ever growing family. 

My youngest brother Cody, and his new wife, Aly. They are so cute together!

My younger brother, Jason, his wife, Anna, and sweet little Lily.

My older sister Tiffany, her husband Jeremy, and little Jefferson.  He's getting so big! I think he is as big as Lily. He does have quite the height gene on his side. Jeremy is tall! And for the longest time, Jonas would start crying when he saw Jeremy. Because when Jonas was a little over a year and a half old, Jeremy made a face at him, and it scared Jonas. So he did not like him But now he likes him just fine, and talks about him all the time. :)

And us. My kids weren't exactly cooperating. Jonas was tired of pics. And Alexis was just tired. Good times, right?

And my little sister Jessica. She just returned from her mission in September. Isn't she so pretty? 

And my mom and dad - Joyce and Scott. They've been married for 33 years, I think. And they love each other more and more. They are a great example to me of what a good relationship looks like. They are the best parents ever. They've done a good job at raising ups kids.

So that's my family. Now whenever I mention them, you'll know who I'm talking about. I love every one of them. I love being with them. They are all so awesome!



3 comments:

  1. Thank you Stephanie! My family is my world too! Everyone of you make my life wonderful! And I do love your dad more and more each and every day! How did I ever get so lucky?...It was total divine intervention!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Steph what a great post! There isn't anything better than family and ours is the best! I love you all so much. If the next life is better than this one than my love for all of you will be off the charts that I can't even comprehend. So all of you get to that place where your mom and I will be at so we can keep progressing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love the pictures! Your parents are way too cute!

    ReplyDelete