Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Annoying

Want to know something annoying? Why I haven't posted for a while?

A few weeks ago, my husband went to a conference in New Olreans. I didn't want to go insane, so I went to my parents house. When Clint and I returned to our house, I turned on our computer and everything on the computer was gone! Everything had been erased. LUCKILY I save everything important on an external hard drive. So no, my pictures weren't gone. But all the videos that I had taken in the past 2 years are gone. Oh well, at least I have pictures. But still! Our software for our video recorder is awful. It's really difficult to edit video, save them anywhere but on the software, and the software was on the computer.

Anyway, ever since then our computer has been going downhill. It's been dying. Sometimes I can open photoshop, and other times I can't. And now, when it does open it shows the pictures as grey and white checkers. I can't do anything to the pic. Not cool! Basically all I can do on our computer now is type, and get on the internet. Uploading pictures are not fun because it takes FOREVER for it to upload. So we had Clint's brother build us an awesome computer. We're still waiting for one part to get here. But it's going to be a beast! It was built to handle photoshop, endesign, lightroom and all that adobe software that we'll be putting on there. So until then, no pics. Hopefully it will be up and running by this weekend. It better! Because I have two families that I took pictures of last weekend and I need to edit them.

Oh ya, and my sister just got engaged and is getting married in a month! Don't worry, she's known the guy for almost 2 years now, and I took their engagements this past Sunday and I need to edit those and design their announcement........So much to do.....I can't wait for our computer to get here.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, that's so awful! Glad you still have your pictures though!

    Congrats on your sister's engagement...I love weddings.

    ReplyDelete